antlion

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2C-P + Mushrooms

Age: 18
Weight: 130 lbs
Dosage: 8 mg 2C-P oral in gel cap, 3.5 g Mushrooms oral
Setting: Around Temple's campus and nearby area

t0:00-consumed 8mg of 2c-p and 3.5 grams of psilocybin mushrooms with orange juice at 4:30 PM

t1:00-No effects noted really. Somewhat confused that neither drug has kicked in yet.

t2:00-Feeling very drowsy from general lack of sleep. Mild feeling of being "high", but no strong effects of either drug noted yet.

t2:30-Very mild visuals. I feel like I have to force them- they only come out when I look at something long enough, and even then I begin to wonder if that's just placebo effect. I begin feeling very disappointed beleiving that I was sold fake or weak mushrooms.

t3:00-I sort of doze off and fall asleep, but I kind of have strange CEV's where realistic situations are played out before me. I honestly do not know if I was dreaming or tripping at this point in time.

t3:30-The effects of the 2c-p are beginning to be felt in full now. I am feeling stimulated and I am shaking and uncomfortable. Sleep is no longer possible, and CEV's are very marked at this point. OEV's are still very weak as a low dose of 2c-p tends to be, but I am glad that at least one of the drugs has kicked in, though I am still disappointed by the mushrooms.

t4:00-I get invited to go out and smoke some weed. I have never smoked weed with 2c-p, so I hope to see if it will relieve some of the body load.

t4:30-Notice the trip is gradually getting stronger. Though it is night time, the light cast on the trees on campus is colorful and colorful patterns overlay surfaces. I smoke some weed.

t4:50-WOW. Its like I was punched in the face! The shrooms hit me like a dam broke. My field of vision becomes consumed by breathing visuals, fractals, tracers, and rainbow ghost images and halos surrounding every light. I feel completely elated that the mushrooms were successful after all. My mood is explosively good and I feel like nothing can bring me down. I am still shaking a ton as is typical of phens for me, but I don't feel uncomfortable like I usually am with phens.

t5:00-I move to a more secluded spot. I close my eyes and sink into the trip. The sounds echoing in the main square of campus meld together and trail off into a giant psychedelic sound orgy. My body sinks into my chair and slowly begins to go numb and fall away as my world collapses to the auditory and visual hallucinations. I am alone at this point for a while, at least until some more friends come and I snap out of my trance. Their faces are warping and melding and very colorful. I am processing thoughts pretty lucidly and normally at this point. I simply feel good vibes and waves of euphoria and happiness coming from the people in the group and I feed off of them to feel happiness of my own. I would say this is the peak-I am definitely not capable of normal human interaction at this point.

t5:30-I smoked a lot more. My body feels disproportionate-my limbs feel shorter than they actually are, and at one point I lose track of where my legs are and have to frantically feel them out with my hands. Everyone around me is talking and laughing and I can barely understand any of it as their voices are all echoing and trailing off. Each movement each person makes leaves a long string of rainbow tracers and ghost images. Everything is disproportionate and paved by colorful breathing patterns. Everyone else in the circle is too high to move as we have smoked a large amount of very high quality weed. Everyone is enjoying their drug experience, melting into their chairs and laughing. The sky brightens above me
and the edges of the clouds trail off into flashing fractals.Body load cannot even be noticed now. Good vibes all around.

t6:00-Everyone has a bad case of the munchies. I feel a little nauseous, and even if I didn't I wouldn't have any appetite anyway. We all get up and walk to a fast food restaurant. The walk there was through large groups of people and though disorienting, It wasn't particularly terrifying, but whimsical. Everything seemed whimsical and jovial on this trip, it really is a fun combination.

t6:15-We arrive at the fast food place. I sit on the side while everyone else gets in line. Some people try to talk to me but I can't understand them because their voices are echoing so much. The tiles on the floor are elevating to different levels like some MC Escher drawing. The space feels oppressive but warm and comfortable. I feel a tad bit of paranoia at all the random people walking in and out but begin to process that I am just a blip on their radars and that they aren't paying much attention to me. This brings me relief and comfort.

t7:00-We leave the restaraunt and go back to hang out in the main area of campus. At this point the visuals are no longer overwhelming, as are the auditory effects. I feel much clearer of mind at this point too.

t8:00-We have been hanging around for about an hour now. I feel as if the mushrooms have already worn off. I still have some of the swirling visuals and fractals that mushrooms present to me, but I feel like  I am predominantly feeling the effects of the 2c-p now- a bleak emptiness coupled with shaking and mild pattern and color based visuals.

t11:00-I decide to head back to my dorm after a long long time of just hanging out, playing games and messing around. At this point I still feel "high", but not debilitatingly so. I am definitely not sober but very lucid. I feel uninhibited and confident and euphoric. Visuals are very mind at this point, just light patterns and breathing and some color shifts/rainbows.

t15:00-At this point I am just feeling worn and exhausted. The 2c-p has worn off enough to let me sleep, and the visuals are pretty much gone now. I still feel a bit "high". Sleep comes quickly and deep- I don't wake up at all until 3:00 PM the next day. I felt tired and worn out all next day, but generally happy.

In retrospect, This is an awesome combo.  For a short while the effects of both drugs mix and compliment each other in a powerful and beautiful combination that leaves you with strong visuals and a wonderful emotional and mental headspace thats great for both introspection and socializing. As it winds down and the mushrooms lose their strength, you still get the effects of the long lasting 2c-p to pull the trip out for a long night of socializing or other tripping activities.







No comments:

Post a Comment