antlion

Monday, January 25, 2016

DCK

(This one has been published by Erowid!!!!)

Age:20
Weight-120 lbs
Dosage: 50 mg insufflated
Setting: My apartment

Deschloroketamine is a new arylcyclohexamine on the scene (already reportedly being sold as normal ketamine in the UK...), and it's a blast, I'd be stoked if someone gave me this instead of K. Nomenclature is weird. DXE has been thrown around but that's just to market it  to be like MXE, that name makes absolutely no sense. DCK would be the most proper abbreviation but like... DCK hehehhe lololol sorry I'm like 12. It is the ketamine molecule (a derivative of PCM (phenyl-cyclohexane-N-Methyl), minus a chlorine. MXE gets the E in its abbreviation from being a PCE analogue, the E indicates an N-Ethyl group. The X in MXE designates the 3-Methoxy group. There is no N-Ethyl or methoxy group in this one. DXE is about as wrong a name as you could give it. DCM is one I think is proper but it hasn't caught on, i doubt itll catch on, and no one will recognize it. I'll just call it desket for short. But i digress.......
I took live notes during this one. They are incoherent. You can read them here:
I tried to incorporate them into the report as best I could but a good chunk of them I just don't remember and a lot of it just isn't even words.

T0:00-Crushed into a fine powder and insufflated. Stings a little bit.

T0:30-Onset, beginning to feel the first warm notes of dissociation, a feeling of being underwater and having warm waves roll over me

T0:40-Warmth begins to wrap around me. I feel a strange feeling, like its going to level off here. I am wrong. CEV’s begin to manifest in red and blue patterns. I begin feeling numbness in my extremities.

T1:00-I feel glued to my bed. It feels like the lower half of my body is unreeling, that there is a numbness winding its way up my body. This is a pleasant and welcome sensation, it feels like I am made of fluffy cotton and having tight bounds removed, so I am free to puff into the atmosphere at my discretion. Classic dissociative effects come in, with ataxia, double vision, numbness, and a total collapse of proprioception. I feel like I am in many many pieces as I have no idea where anything is in relation to anything else.

T1:10-I feel dizzy and buzzy. Another classic dissociative effect, more reminiscent of MXE than Ketamine, I feel like the outlines of my being are vibrating into static, disintegrating into low-fidelity blurriness. I feel like I am buzzing.

T1:20-I somehow manage to take 2 hits from my gravity bong, to kick this into next gear. Hooo boy. Timestamps cannot exist for the next bit of time.
Independent movement quickly becomes a foreign concept as I am rendered more or less catatonic. This is the warmest and most pleasant drug induced paralysis I’ve ever felt, it feels like a great warm blanket has been draped over me, immensely heavy but not so much as to crush me. There is no reason I would want to move, I have been rendered statuary, both physically and psychologically. This is a big dissociative hug.
I have my laptop on my lap. I decide I will try to type out live notes of my CEV scapes. I find myself able to operate my fingers at the very least, but it is extremely difficult. If I am not looking at them I completely lose track of where they are, and I find my sense of which hand is left/right crossed many many many times. I’ve fallen into a dissociative “hole” state, and this is pretty cool. This hole is nothing like vast empty expanse of the K hole, but rather is strikingly similar to MXE. It has the same deep intense reds, greens, and blues acting as auras and a general color palette for this internal world. Similarly to the MXE hole, it is an experience of mentally generated surreal worlds and scenarios, all appropriately abstract and highly incomprehensible. These aren’t the coherent disturbing alternate realities of DXM, simply dreamlike amalgamations borrowing elements from my conscious world. My notes are unfortunately irredeemably incoherent at points, but I do recall the feeling of being sprayed in the face with a great numbing hose, or lying in a raging river and having the rushing water swirl around me and take my form away.
One visual I remember is the entire world flattening into ribbons that slid past one another, each adorned with many blurred violet human silhouettes. It was as if they were film strips containing a million soulless bodily forms. The other close eyed visuals came in the form of biomorphic hallucinations, mostly imitating animals that I have an affinity for. Images of insects, isopods, stingrays, and millipedes paraded around my exploding mind, all of them being bent and warped in impossible ways to fit the strange constraints of esoteric patterns that lurked beneath this rippled reality. I feel like I am being washed over by a raging storm, and it feels great, it feels awesome. It’s raging benevolence. It’s a tsunami and a hurricane that simply want to give me a hug. It feels like raging winds are blowing away the dust of my corporeal form. I try to write these images, but I am forced to open my eyes every time I want to type. I keep losing track of my fingers, and they keep losing track of one another.
Waves are a recurring feeling, ocean waves, washing over me. Each time they wash over me, my form melts and coalesces to fit the form of the surface of this nonexistent sea. My entire existence is on a plane that is undulating and splashing about. This feels immensely and irresistibly cozy. I feel like I have built a psychological fortress, I have made a castle of soft numbing bricks, this is my safe place, this is the realm where I have dominion, over an imaginary world, but most importantly, dominion over myself that I do not feel in my sober life. I spend a great deal of time hallucinating vivid dream scenarios. I ditch my anesthetized body and explore the caverns of my mind. In the included notes there is some vague attempt at mentioning many of these dream sequences. Honestly though, a great deal of those notes are incoherent and I have literally 0 memory of them, so I will just leave them be for now. There was a great deal of scenario/setting shifting however, teleporting me around the city and taking me to all variety of strange fractal castles. This feels like a grand carnival, a celebration of my imagination, I am inside a great hexagon, and a billion geometric forms strive to converge on me. Surreal looking creatures parade around the rim of my polyhedral world, this is an orgiastic and slovenly display of ego and rather than ego loss, it seems to be an ego transplantation, it is moving the ego to a place where it is boundless and powerful to its own discretion.

2:30-I can read a clock again. I suppose I am coming down. I feel like I cannot return to my beautiful crystal hole. But I have more of this stuff. I can always go back :3 I am so tired though, the sedating effects of this substance are real and heavy. I just want to sleep, all my limbs feel impossibly heavy and I move in slow motion. I go to bed at 12 AM. This is absurd for me, I usually go to bed at 4.
Epilogue: Sleep was weird. It felt like I didn’t sleep at all. I had vividly realistic dreams, not lucid dreams however, it was like living out movies, being directed by fate and puppet strings and the hand of god, to perform the most mundane tasks in what bordered on a fever dream or the sort of scenario projections that strike whenever I try to sleep after taking deliriants.
I am high the next day. I talk people’s heads off, the afterglow is typical of any dissociative afterglow, but I am thankfully spared the short term memory loss.

Conclusion: This stuff is great. New favorite drug mayhaps, it is a beautiful colorful adventure space like MXE, where I can to a degree create a world of my own design. This is what I’ve been pursuing through psychonautics all this time, this is what I’ve pursued my entire life. I feel like with more trials and more focused meditation I can totally control this to an omnipotent degree. Flashes of narcissism ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment