antlion

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

DPH + 3-MeO-PCP

Age: 20
Weight: 120 lbs
Dosage: 125 mg DPH oral, 8 mg 3-MeO-PCP oral in gel cap
Setting: My apartment
Set: I had started to get sick earlier in the day. I woke up with a slight sore throat and cough and a bit of sniffles. It only got worse as the day wore on. I ended up walking like 6 miles, it was a brilliant and beautiful day, I went to the aquarium with my girlfriend for free. Aside from being sick it was all such a pleasant experience. By the end of the day though, the battle in my body raged ever harder, and I was in a fatigued stupor. My coughing had picked up and I heard from a friend a while ago that 3-MeO-PCP can serve as cough medicine (I can’t really stomach DXM cough medicine anymore anyways). I figured I could go home and take it along with some sedatives to have a nice long sleep, uninterrupted with coughing fits. I’ve fallen asleep on both drugs before.

T0:00-Ate the Benadryl. I don’t know why I took so much. A part of me wanted to have some fun before I passed out I guess.

T0:25-Eat the 3-MeO gel cap. I wanted to shower when I got home but someone else used the shower and used up all the hot water. A hot shower would’ve been so nice but whatever. I’m slightly bitter.

T1:00-Definitely feeling something. The familiar swirly patterns begin to form on the walls, they are strobing and breathing. Imagine if someone took an image of the ambient texture of drywall. Then they ramped up the contrast, and replaced the dark areas of contrast with a swirling pool of transforming dull colors, that is how things appeared. It was accompanied with a sort of sickness, like the fact that I was experiencing this visual effect meant something was wrong in my body. Of course this is just the nature of delirium, I wasn’t consciously concerned in the slightest, it was just a bit of psychosomatic triggering.

T1:20-Vaporize some weed. I figure smoke would be worse for my throat. I get a familiar feeling streaming through my limbs. It is a rushing numbness, somewhat reminiscent of the rush of MXE. The first time I had ever felt this was several years ago, when I drank a potion containing LSA, then proceded to apply to my extremities an ointment containing several atropine/scopolamine/hyoscyamine bearing plants. I then took a dab and several gravity bong hits. I was stricken by this numbness, as if my extremities had simultaneously warm yet cold enough to go numb. It was as though I could feel the blood rushing through the veins but nothing else. It felt like I was floating or levitating. Occasionally I would get this feeling if I smoked a ton. As of recent however, I only feel it while dosed with some Benadryl. Interesting that it’s come back to me. I close my eyes and soak in the feeling, it’s a very pleasant body high.

T1:30-The feeling of the deliriant body high soon gives way to the distinct feeling of dissociatives. I stand up and it feels as though my entire world has been slanted. My girlfriend’s cat walks with his head tilted to one side because of a stroke, and I certainly feel like that. Not only my extremities, but now the entirety of my limbs pulse into anesthesia. It is as if dancing lights parade around my skin drawing all feeling away. They feel weightless, as if they are filled with helium to be neutrally buoyant.

T1:35-The visuals appear much more patterned now. It is still the sickly swirling, but the swirls are beginning to organize into interlocked and vibrating geometric forms. I feel spaced out of my head, it’s a pleasant remedy as I almost feel too distant to pay attention to how sick I am. I decide I should be going to bed soon. Dark spots are appearing on the edge of my vision. I begin to hear distant echoing sounds and feel things crawling on me.

T1:40-I look out my window before going to bed. There is an immensely tall creature standing outside my neighbor’s window. This eerie and thin figure looks almost like a stick person, but in the flesh and peeking into my neighbor’s house. It pulses and ripples, as if it is made of thick, inky black smoke. I blink a few times and it goes away. Okay. I probably should be going to bed now. The feeling of things crawling on me has given way to a feeling of just being impacted by small objects or gusts of air, as if insects are dive-bombing into me. The auditory hallucinations have distinctly become voices, human voices, adults of every gender. I still cannot make out what words they are using or what they’re saying. It is just human voices muttering into an echoing abyss that swirls around me. Sleep would be good.

T2:00-I turn off the lights and lie on my bed. I am treated to a spectacular theater of colors and patterns that dances in the darkness around me as I lie in my bed allowing my energy to drain out. I feel as if I am floating a few inches above my body. The geometric checkered patterns form archways, link up and dance together and bend and curve in impossible ways. They are adorned with colors of teal, maroon, red oxide and forest green. I don’t remember when, but I fall asleep eventually.


Conclusion: There’s some debate on tripping while sick. I was even sicker the next 2 weeks and still indulged heavily in hallucinogens, leaving me with several interesting but very uncomfortable experiences. I would not recommend tripping while in the thick of it. The comedown especially can be mind-blowingly uncomfortable. If one does trip while sick, go with dissociatives, not psychedelics. (Beware O-PCE and Deschloroketamine, which are purported to weaken the immune system). Dissociatives have the benefit of anesthesia, which can help one fall asleep easier or just pass the time with less discomfort. As a cough suppressant specifically, 3-MeO-PCP helped slightly, although this was mostly just its anesthetic effect. 

1 comment:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Best Social Trading Network!

    Join millions who have already discovered easier strategies for investing in Ripple.

    Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

    ReplyDelete