antlion

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

3-FPM


Age: 24
Weight: 125 lbs
Dosage:
T0:00- 25 mg 3FPM intranasal
T1:30- 40 mg 3FPM Oral
T9:30- 30 mg Oral
T11:30- 15 mg intranasal
Setting: My house

Preface- Just another day in quarantine, I spent the day watching movies with a sick 14 day free trial for criterion and smoking weed. Nothing worth describing. I had been awake since 1 PM. I stayed up late watching Andrei Tarkovsky’s Stalker. I drank an energy drink and ate an edible beforehand, at around 1:30 AM, thinking it would hit at some point during the movie. The movie had finished and I still hadn’t felt it much, I figured my tolerance had just gotten higher. Around 5:30 AM I decided to go to bed. Unfortunately, and for some strange reason, the edible did not show its face until now. I was extremely stoned to the point where it felt like I had ingested psychedelics. My mind was racing and light visuals traced themselves out in the darkness of my predawn room. I tried to lay there and force myself to sleep, a bit irritated that my friend, weed, had been so late to its appointment. After about an hour of tossing and turning, as the sun rose, I realized sleep was futile. I didn’t want to sleep through the entire day though, so I decided just to power through and keep myself awake on 3-FPM until a reasonable bedtime the next day. I decide I will take my first dose when I actually start to feel tired. This ends up being around 10:30 AM.

T0:00- Cut out a 25 mg line and snort it. It stings quite a bit initially, not as bad as the intense explosive all-consuming pain of snorting a 2C-x but definitely enough to make me recoil and gather myself as a tear streams from my eye. The feeling passed entirely after about 3 minutes though and there was no lingering discomfort beyond the normal bitter drip.

T0:15- I was starting to get a bit drowsy but I’ve definitely woken up now. There is little presence of the drug beyond a sense of alertness and my fatigue clearing away like clouds before a blast of sunlight. I decide to play some Total War.

T0:20- The baseline alertness has been replaced with certain stimulation, its subtle but definitely there and highly functional. There is no tweakiness, no overstimulation or racing thoughts, there is none of the obsessiveness and compulsion that can arise with other stimulants, I feel warm and almost an elevated degree of sober. There is just the slightest noticeable increase in heart rate. I am engaged with the task at hand and having a lot of fun with it.

T1:15- Already feeling drowsy and exhausted again. This drug when snorted feels like a less euphoric coke with less rush. I decide I’m going to drop an oral dose on top, which usually lasts me much longer.

T1:30- After lazing around for a bit I weigh out a dose and dump the powder directly down my throat. It mostly bypasses my tongue but I still get a bit of bitterness. However it’s a slightly sweet bitterness that doesn’t make me gag and retch like the absolutely toxic flavor of many other chemicals. I would say its akin to an extremely bitter artificial sweetener. I lie down for a bit knowing that even if I doze off a little the chemical will jerk me awake.

T2:00- I am slightly more alert again, though physically I feel very tired and lying down feels very nice. I no longer feel like I am on the threshold of falling back asleep. I decide to watch Dr. Strangelove.

T2:40- It’s a good movie, funny and a bonified classic. When it began I felt like I had to be lying down on my soft bed but a sense of stimulation has slowly crept back in, building and building. I am now sitting upright, I have surpassed merely being alert and am definitely stimulated now. I am fidgeting a lot.

T4:00- The movie has ended, I can feel my heart racing in my chest and my breathing feels shallower. I feel a compulsion to move around a lot. It feels though that this is mostly physical stimulation, mentally I am mostly just very awake, the kind of long awakeness where my eyes feel shadowy and hollow as I gaze into things while unable to rest. I have no appetite even though I need to eat- I haven’t eaten anything since my dinner last night and I’ve been continuously awake since then. but I smoke a bit of cannabis and enough appetite sneaks in for me to eat some leftover noodles, though the pleasure of eating and the otherwise good tasting food fall on a deaf tongue. Eating good food brings me no joy, it just feels like a necessary task.

T6:00- I have mostly just been reading stuff on social media and talking to people and watching videos of competitive Super Smash Bros. Melee. I find myself being extremely verbose in my contact with others, writing out long detailed responses to everything. It feels like it takes 0 effort. I also try to finish another trip report, though I find this writing to be tedious and difficult. Time passes quickly, I hardly notice it leave.

T9:00- I have been playing Dynasty Warriors 3 for the last few hours, obsessively working on my task of getting 100% of the items in the game. I didn’t really feel exhausted or bored, I felt like I could’ve kept up the rather tedious task indefinitely even though it wasn’t particularly exciting. This reminds me of when I used to take 3-FPM before work (Usually 40-50 mg oral), and I could just whittle away at menial tasks without losing focus or energy for hours and hours. Despite the enhancement of mindless tasks, I have found it doesn’t do much to improve cognitive ability, intake, memory, or focus tasks without some tangible output and was ineffectual as a study drug. After hours of that however, I can feel the drug start to wear off and I begin to feel tired again. I decide to redose. I’m trying to decide whether or not I want to watch a movie.

T9:30- I take another 30 mg, oral again, dumped straight down my throat. I don’t really feel like the sleep deprivation has gotten to me yet. I’ve developed a headache, for which I take acetaminophen.

T11:00- I end up wasting more time watching more competitive smash. I feel that fresh sense of alertness again, though my body is slowly getting more and more exhausted and my mind begins to sizzle away into a stimulated daze, just energy but nowhere for it to go and no way for it to be used. The rest of the mechanisms in there have separated from the energy and it just sputters useless now as my mind fades to blank. I have been awake for about 30 hours now.

T11:30- I decide to cut myself one last booster dose of 15 mg to insufflate, just for fun. At this dose it really does feel like a calmer cocaine, without any of the desire to redose. I wasn’t getting tired yet but this definitely perks me up a little more.

T13:30- I decide I am going to finish reading the Manga Berserk- I had read up to all that had been produced in 2013 and hadn’t read any of what had come out since then. Berserk is one of my favorite pieces of media of any kind and I am excited to get back into it. I also decide to feed myself again, this time aided with a hit of cannabis from my gravity bong. The weed feels almost hallucinogenic as it pairs with the stimulation to draw out currents of iridescent visual snow, barely perceptible flashes of motion at the edges of my vision, flashing overlays on my field of vision. I eat more and it feels and tastes better this time but it still takes me a while to finish.

T16:30- I am going to get ready for bed. I don’t feel particularly exhausted however. I take 2 back to back gravity bong hits of weed and turn my lights off.

T16:40- I am now on 34 hours without sleep, and perhaps that has made things a little weird. As I browse my computer, I start to notice more aggressive visuals. The cursor on my computer jumps and twitches as I use it, flickering like it’s being hit with blasts of static. The visual snow becomes a whiteout, cascading down in curtains and disintegrating everything it passes in a mess of muted colors. There are waves and ripples of color travelling through my computer screen, and a vivid flashing image of twisting metal coils is overlaid over my entire field of vision for brief spates. There are lights in the dark spaces in my room, muted globs conforming to the vague shapes of objects in the darkness. Dark shadows and silhouettes in my window begin to shake and breathe and twitch, I almost expect them to start growing limbs and freely moving about. My heart is racing noticeably, but I otherwise just feel physically tired. The light from my computer screen crackles and flickers like a flame, and the ambient light coming through my window shifts in color and brightness, the shadows cast by it stretching and bending on their own. When I shut my computer and become completely immersed in darkness it is as though wires have been stretched across my vision and someone is plucking them.

T17:20- I have been aimlessly reading things on the internet, so much is so interesting right now. I fall into all sorts of holes of reading about various topics. As I type my keys seem to flee from my fingers, scuttering off like roaches in light, only to snap back into place. Damn I’m high.

T18:30- I realize that I am up at 5 AM again, fully alert and wide awake. I realize this is how I started, by staying up too late and figuring it wasn’t worth it to try to sleep. I decide it would probably be best to get some sleep so I dose ~2 mg of Flualprazolam sublingually from a propylene glycol solution, my usual unstoppable hypnotic. This has me asleep in about 20 minutes. I wake up feeling normal the next day, in the early afternoon.

Conclusion: I am not sure how I managed to achieve such powerful visuals at the tail end of this drawn out experience. I would guess it was a combination of my persistent HPPD, a fairly acute dose of cannabis, compounded effect from the stimulants, and lack of sleep. It was interesting to bring about, though it was kind of annoying to be stricken with that so late at night. I need to stop doing that. 3FPM is a delightful functional stimulant, I would consider it to be a more euphoric and giddy and sociable caffeine, generally subtle but definitely makes its presence known. I can imagine it could be a fun party drug if you did a bunch of bumps of it. Intranasal doses seem to lass for significantly less time than equivalent oral doses. In past experiences, the comedown from oral doses had me feeling fairly cranky and irritable, while the comedown from intranasal doses was very suddenly exhausting and usually just put me right to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment