antlion

Thursday, May 29, 2014

2C-B + LSD + DXM

Age:18
Weight-125 lbs
Dosage: 45 mg 2C-B oral in tablet, 1 tab LSD (unknown dose) subglingual, 300 mg DXM oral (gel caps)
Setting: Party/show at a house

T0:00-Begin by ingesting 45 mg of 2C-B and 1 tab of acid. Pocket the DXM and head off to a party. The whole walk over I feel afraid of getting thrown into a full blown trip. I reach my destination safely.

T0:40-Beginning to feel rising effects but nothing strong. I smoke a bowl and start to get locked to a couch as my body simultaneously feels heavier and lighter. I’m getting the beginnings of patterns on blank surfaces, colorful and geometric, dancing and moving. They are subtle in very shallow relief against their surface. There was a band playing in the basement. I watched a good chunk of their performance and went back upstairs to talk to people. Things were looking blurrier, with colorful ghost images and warping surfaces everywhere. But I was definitely not peaking yet.

T:2:00-I still do not feel like I have peaked yet. The second performance of the night goes on. I spend this performance chugging down a bottle of robitussin gel caps. The performance goes on, ends, etc. By the time I go upstairs, I’m feeling heavy and sedated. My limbs move in slow motion, I feel like my flesh is sinking in its frame, my body is melting, gravity has been increased.

T2:30-I sit down and smoke more. I can barely even sit, the most comfortable position is lying down because it feels like my body is being dragged vertically downwards. I feel softer, heavier, more like my body is no longer composed of solid form but rather I am crafted from molasses. Surfaces are beginning to shift and crawl, as though everything is made of flowing rainbow liquids. I am removing the Tx:xx for the next 2 hours because they are a timeless blur.
T?:??-Things begin to really pick up. Time becomes an abstraction, a meaningless facet of my new reality. All I can recall in an overworld is lying down in various places. I would try to walk, it was super difficult. It felt like I was on a boat rocking violently in a storm, and my limbs were made of overcooked spaghetti. My vision of the overworld was everything divided into quadrilateral shapes of various sizes and angle. The world was flat and all value changes in my visual perception were defined by these shapes, each one with rippling and pulsing with colors at the edges. In my psychedelic mindscape I am completely fucking trashed for lack of more respectable terms.
I become the room I’m in. I close my eyes, my entire existence becomes an infinite blackness containing a window onto the room. I am not seeing this window, or perceiving it with any senses, I am merely existing in space containing it, I do not sense this window it is a part of my now unconscious unthinking existence. The room as it exists in this window has towering walls arcing and soaring high into the heavens. I exist as this for a while, perceiving myself in the third person in this window. Soon my existence becomes a narrow bar through the blackness, like wide screen TV, my existence being a mirrored image of the room reflected across a central axis as seen through this narrow bar. I wrap my arms around my head and create a cavernous expanse, my head the size of a pea within this unimaginably huge canyon of my arms. The inside of this space is defined by blocks of solid color. I feel my body sink into the floor like I’m lying on the surface of a viscous lake, physically feeling myself meld with whatever surface I’m on. The room is towering high above me, I am the size of an ant. Or I’m the size of the house, I AM the house, my size relative to the size of other things becomes irrelevant because it starts to shift so erratically. My body distorts and takes all sorts of different shapes, my arms becoming inches long, my legs becoming 10 feet long, my proportions become impossible and my body parts become impossible to place as I can no longer keep track of where anything is in respect to anything else. Every time I sit still my mind begins to drift from my body. I can feel my body bubble and melt and drip and drizzle onto the floor as it turns to liquid, my mind literally stretching away from it like bubblegum being stretched, my mind alone experiencing and feeling the essence of the fractal and colorful room independent of bodily sensation. All sound is distorted-everything sounds like it’s in slow motion, like chopped and screwed hip hop. Everything is much lower pitch than it should be, or the sounds are reverberating to the point of being unrecognizable. My body flops around like a big wet noodle when I try to move in any way.  I start to think- I AM SO ALTERED RIGHT NOW HOW CAN I EVER GET BACK INTO NOT BEING ALTERED? I LITERALLY CANNOT COMPREHEND A SOBER STATE RIGHT NOW though not in any actual articulated words. Rather the essence of words, the implied feeling and definition defined by the aesthetic form of the words rather than the symbolic meanings attached to the strings of phonics. Perceiving language in this way made it very difficult to communicate. I think I babbled a lot of nonsense to a lot of people. As I start to recognize my surroundings again, I see everything as though it’s a cubist painting, with a lot of large brutalistic simple geometric shapes composing my environment, each one viewed from an impossible amount of angles simultaneously. I feel like I can see every side of every object at once.

Tidk like 4:00?-I start regaining control of my thoughts and body. My body starts to become a physical thing again, the swirling amorphous viscous forms being congealed and woven back into a tangible being. I can sit still without my mind literally fleeing from my body and without my thoughts projecting into some ethereal entity that experiences the room beyond the boundaries of physical sense. I can sustain normal conversation. Walking is still very difficult, I mostly just feel off balanced at this point. Visual effects still go strong with things warping, melting, swirling, crawling, all of this accentuated by an aurora of dancing translucent color overlays.

T5:30-I leave the house. I am still tripping totally. I can see little details on every building, dancing with color and patterns. I lack any depth perception-far away buildings don’t seem far away, and because of this I feel like I am as big as them. The look small because they are distant but I feel as though they are that size but are right in front of me. Walking through the city I feel like I’m huge. Walking is still very difficult and balance is hard to maintain.

T7:00-I try to sleep. No. I lie awake for hours as fractal geometries dance on surfaces for a long while and slowly fade out as the trip withers away.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I've tried reaching out to you in the past with no avail. In any case, my intention is not to bother you but rather to share experience.

    At this moment, I am preparing for a similar trip. However, instead of LSD, I will be dosing shrooms.

    I have a capsule of 2cb with an unknown amount although it seems to be between 15 & 25mg along with between 1-1.5g of shrooms (No scale). Relatively modest dosage, right? Well, now lets through the DXM into the mix: 450mg of gelcaps along with 529mg of extended release syrup. I will also be consuming at least 1 part of a potent edible along with hits from my wax pen.

    I'm an introverted tripper (The external world is a nuisance) and therefore, my intent is inter-dimensional travel and perhaps the acquisition of divine insight. (If I'm lucky)

    With all this said, please continue posting and keep in touch. Perhaps we can exchange contact & information sometime (Stashes ;))

    ReplyDelete