antlion

Thursday, December 24, 2015

3-MeO-PCP + 2C-B

(This one has been published by Erowid!!!!)

CW: Depression
Age:20
Weight: 120 lbs
Dosage: 10 mg 3-MeO-PCP Intranasal, 10 mg 2C-B Intranasal
Setting: My friend's house, Graffiti Pier, my apartment

T0:00-3-MeO-PCP insufflated in class. I’m goin exploring with some friends right after and we had limited sunlight. I wanted to already be goin hard when we went out. So I duck into the bathroom and rail it.

T0:30-Class is over and I am at my friends house. I am definitely feeling dissociated, but so far it is only a physical effect, a warm numbness and a pleasant body high. We’re planning our journey out. We smoke a little and hang out and prepare. The other people dose with various substances, mostly either 2C-B, 3-MeO-PCP, or a combination. I decide to split 20 mg of 2C-B with a friend and insufflate it. The pain hits as usual and is extremely unpleasant. However, because I am already on dissociatives, it ends up not being too bad and fades faster than usual. I almost immediately feel my body high get potentiated, like my numbness has just burst into an aura of colorful flames that are floating my essence through the ceiling. Visuals begin almost immediately, subtle and exquisitely colorful patterns on surfaces.

T0:50-We go outside and depart. I feel like I am inside still. The sky is incomprehensible and irrelevant.  Could there really exist a void, and aether so huge? Nah. It’s a trick. The entire world feels far away, I feel like I am navigating it in third person, I feel like I am navigating it in a bubble. My body moves on autopilot, and my depth perception is fucked beyond any degree of salvation. We hop into cars and depart. The car ride is a blast, I am zooming around through changing settings with little sense of self. It is so surreal to see so much of the world briefly flitting by, it feels like I am just in a pod with screens showing a strange world in motion. I am so dissociated that I really cannot connect any sense of motion I am feeling with the movement of the car. What a time.

T1:00-We arrive at our destination and go exploring. I am so fucked up. I am so stimulated. I feel like I could do anything, that I could run for miles, that my body has attained a super status that it has never achieved before. My limbs feel ready to explode from my body. I feel incredibly lightweight and floaty. There are other people here, it is honestly really hard to see and I need confirmation later that these blurry figures I saw were real. They are doing some sort of fashion photoshoot. I piece this together later. In the moment, seeing these people with strange clothes and cameras just comes off as an absurd manifestation of an increasingly irrational subconscious. I have to climb a tree with several embedded railroad spikes as grips. I have no idea how I did this without dying. We are now in a high up place. Once again I have no idea how I didn’t stumble and die. We smoke a joint and talk about stuff and watch the sunset. It’s beautiful. I feel like I am in such a perfect place in this moment, that I am in such a perfect place in my life, that so many forces came together to create the events that led me to being right here, in this moment, on these drugs. My depth perception is still fucked. A distant object appears to be really close and not too large. It later turned out to be absolutely immense. The surface of the water is pretty and very trippy to look at, but eventually the depth perception distorts so much that I can no longer tell how far away the surface is or where the surface is relative to other objects.

T1:45-We climb down from where we were and walk amongst the ruins of a large concrete pier. It is mesmerizing, there is so much intricate and beautiful graffiti. The 2C-B does that thing where everything looks like graffiti again. It’s hard to tell what’s actually there and what isn’t. We hang around for about 2 more hours. Everyone is talking about a lot of things. Some of it deep, some of it shallow, some light, some heavy, just a lot of conversation and interaction. The mental energy being poured into this makes the air buzz. There really is nothing to report for the rest of the trip. The surface of the river was spectacular to look at still, as was the sky. I am incredibly manic, I feel like all the inane shit I’m saying is intelligent or insightful or immensely profound, I feel like I am smart and have good ideas. I want to share them all, spill them all on the floor for everyone to see and to receive praise for them. Based on what others are saying, I feel like I have different ideas and perspectives than them, and I am so eager to share, I have this feeling like sharing a different perspective is inherently insightful and profound and that I will be praised for it. Of course this only applies if what I say is actually insightful or good or interesting. Whelp. Everyone else is heavily altered. I’m not sure what they thought of what I was saying. The hallucinatory state manifested in projecting reactions, thoughts, and mindsets on others. I felt like I could read their minds. In reality I was probably just making shit up and making myself believe it. Either way, it became a feedback loop to route imagined praise and respect back to myself after bouncing thoughts off of them. Or maybe they did find what I said insightful and interesting. It’s hard to know, I am so out of touch with people and emotions and I am naturally inclined to assume the worst about myself.

T4:00-We arrive back at the friend’s house where we started. 2C-B visuals are still lightly playing on surfaces. I show one of the people there who I have never met before my sketchbook. We have a nice conversation about our interests and find we have some thoughts in common. He praises me a great deal on my artwork and I am very very grateful for his kindness, and I am warmed with the thought that something I created elicited positive thoughts in him. This is hard to deny, he takes pictures of my work, its really hard to knock myself down from this like I always do. Of course in the moment, I could never knock myself down, I was on such a manic ego trip. But even in retrospect I can’t, that is nice, it really is.

T4:30 I have to leave though to meet a friend who I had planned earlier in the day to meet tonight. When I meet her I feel so prideful, so vain, so important and special, so interesting and wise and insightful. I’m sure it was a breath of fresh air from my usual depressed and self-sabotaging self, but I can imagine it was scary to witness me in such a radically different yet equally deluded mindset. Visuals have for the most part died down. Depth perception is still fucked, and I still have that 
dissociative floaty feeling.

T6:00-Back to baseline.

No comments:

Post a Comment