antlion

Sunday, December 20, 2015

im poisoned

Im taking a hiatus from all substances, I have been getting progressively worse bodyload with each trip over the past few months, culminating in two recent experiences that had me feelin like I had swallowed a thornbush with nausea and malaise that lasted several days after. I have never truly felt so poisoned. Something's wrong with my body and I need to heal/work on my nutrition I think.
this gives me time to catch up with this semseter's worth of trip reports, still have:
3 separate 3-MeO-PCP experienecs that will go into one post
3-MeO-PCP + 2C-B
4-AcO-DET
4-HO-MET
Methyallylescaline

Also for the sake of completion... I want to really have a coherent report for every novel experience, each new substance and combination. I have reports on ketamine and DPT in combination but none on their own, so I'll have to break the chronology and get to that
The DPT experience im planning on writing on is several months in the past and the ketamine experience was about 2 months ago, but those will probably come before anything else
Also a post about MXE by itself! I don't have a particular experience in mind, they all end up feeling pretty similar and they're hard to distinguish in my memory. Maybe I'll just make a post with excerpts from various experiences.

so that's 8 posts im gonna try to have up before new years :3
I wanna try to trip on new years, itll be a gamble, lets see if my body will be nice to me or if I'll go into the new year feeling deathly ill!!!!!
happy holidays etc ~

No comments:

Post a Comment