antlion

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Music That I Like

Because I am unemployed and self isolating into the indefinite future and now have a lot of time on my hands here is the sorta music I like, in case anyone was curious lol. It's across a bunch of genres. Most of this I don't specifically listen to *while* tripping- when I am in the throes of it I can only handle music without vocals, and when I am really in the depths of things I can really only handle ambient or drone or minimalist stuff. But here is what I like to listen to as I go about my day to day life, say being alone in my room for hours on end now surrounded by fruit flies and trying to practice in melee. Don't expect too much meaningful research in this time, I've mostly run out of new things to test again and am awash in grim news. I can at least work on the backlog of reports I need to write from experiences before this cursed time.



No comments:

Post a Comment