antlion

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Happy bicycle day

Hello friends, happy bicycle day to you....

I've celebrated it 4 years in a row so far, hope to continue the streak indefinitely (?)
The first year was a beautiful sunny saturday where I dosed and walked around the local art museum before a long adventure with a dear friend
The second year was spent with my ex in what I hoped would be a treasured experience but we ended up cleaved apart for quite some time after
The third year I was sick as hell and buried in school and recklessly pursued it anyway and regretted nothing
This year I am also sick as hell and buried in school and I am probably just going to go to class tripping all day. Meh. Happy bday nonetheless

My laptop broke, and I've been scrambling to recover all my notes and reports from it. Only 2 reports on deck, one on a combination of 2C-B and 3-MeO-PCE and one on Nitrous, I'll have them out whenever I have free time / a working computer again. Expect a lot of reports this summer, I have to empty my stash + will be procuring many novel compounds.

EDIT:
it sucked lol, I was stilll pretty sick from a cold, I had so much work hanging over my head that I found myself unable to do... had unprecedented bodyload that kept me from going to all but one of my classes too. It was a grey day that just felt like it was looming over me the entire experience, it was rife with a whole lotta "why did I do this?". Not fun. Whatever, kept up the tradition I guess. Foolish though, very foolish.

1 comment:

  1. No access to LSD for me but happy Bicycle day nonetheless. Cheers

    ReplyDelete