antlion

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

eh

Things have been slowing down if any of you may have noticed
I've found myself extremely busy this summer with quite an assortment of activities

I had an experience that really truly shook my to my core and really made me question what the hell I was still doing. Hadn't I had enough? What was I gaining anymore?

This lifestyle isn't sustainable in the context of the world we live in, unless you're Sasha and Anne. My living situation is about to become akin to house arrest and careful 24/7 monitoring anyways so its not like my studies will be able to continue effectively. Most of my associates have also realized the unsustainability of such a lifestyle, especially amidst the turmoil that is hitting the DNMs right now.
Consider this an indefinite hiatus.... I'm still doing drugs, but for fun, for augmentation of specific contexts. I do not really intend to pursue experimentation and trip reports for a long time coming. I've found myself losing interest and motivation and just being burned out in general.

I have 2-3 reports still coming, I've been slogging through writing them and they are all months overdue. Hopefully I'll have those up within the next month but who knows, I'm a lazy ass.

Stay safe, I'm still here if anyone has any questions.

edit: lol some things have entered my periphery that I would love to experiment with.... If only my living situation was more conducive to that... it'll be back one day

3 comments:

  1. Hey man,

    Thanks for all the fun reading for the past few years. I've followed you for a while, and appreciated what you were doing. I'm not surprised at all about this turn of events, as I've often thought about how the hell you keep this up. Anyway, good luck on your excursions from now on, and thanks for all the material you've given us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, I second that. Good luck in life man. You got alot of potential. Hope to hear from you soon. Peace and love. <3

    ReplyDelete